Gas oil is also known as Green Diesel/Tractor Diesel/Agriculture Diesel/35 Second Oil and is green in colour. Gas oil is used in machinery, generators, in industrial burners and some older domestic outdoor burners.
Why buy from Doran Oil:
- Competitive prices
- Prompt delivery by Local Drivers
- Quality assured fuel products
- Delivery six days a week – we also deliver outside of business hours in emergency situations. Contact Number 086 8538338
- We deliver within a 30 miles radius of the Thurles and Cashel depot. See website Map
- Small truck available for limited access.
- We supply a wide range of Titan Plastic Tanks and Oil Watchman gauges
Contact the office for a quotation.
Available to purchase at our 2 local depots/filling station Thurles and Cashel
Sulphur Free Gas Oil (SFGO)
- SFGO is a Gas Oil which has a much lower sulphur level of only 10 parts per million. The fuel is used for non-road mobile machinery such as tractors, excavators, etc.
- It is dyed green in colour.
- SFGO is better for the environment and some modern tractors now require this product.
- The 10ppm Gas Oil will require improved fuel storage “Housekeeping” arrangements. If you have tanks storing Gas Oil you will need to ensure that these are free of water. It is recommended that you turn over the contents of the tank every six months but in any event, no less than every twelve months. Users of older equipment should examine fuel systems in the months following the switch over and replace seals or pipes with compatible ones it there are signs of leakage.